Cheewoo Nest 1D 2.4.1001.1003
Total: 4 | Last week: 2
WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Cheewoo Nest 1D Publisher's description:
from Cheewoo Engineering
Cheewoo Nest 1D can perform 1-dimensional high speed automatic nesting to minimize remanent.
Followings are main features of this program.
1. Supporting maximum 65535 different sizes of the stocks and parts with unlimited quantities in a nesting calculation.
2. Providing 4 type of the packing options (minimize remanent length, maximize packing rate, limit remanent length, limit packing rate).
3. Performing high speed calculation (e.g. performing time for 100 types of the stocks and 1000 types of the parts with i7-4930 CPU PC takes about 2.0 sec.).
4. Providing priority stock setting to adapt special condition for user's customized optimal nesting.
5. Supporting unlimited undo and redo for stock / part list editing.
6. Supporting add, remove, edit features on the stock / part list.
7. Providing remark column to add additional information (e.g. part name, marking etc.).
8. Supporting to save detail nesting result as a CSV file which can be directly readable from Excel.
9. Displaying detail nesting result on the nesting list window and summary list window.
10. Embedding on-line help for easy-to-use.
Nesting is a essential process to save stock material by using optimization calculation. It is possible to minimize remanent size / maximize packing rate using the Cheewoo Nest 1D nesting program. This program is especially designed to find out best part nesting layouts for 1-dimensional stock (e.g. bar, tube, angle, wire etc.) cutting problem with high speed. We believe that you can save significant amounts of stocks if you use this program regular basis to make a cutting plan and applied it to real cutting work. For example, the sample job project ( "sample.np1" file in the Cheewoo Nest 1D installation directory) which contains 100 different size stocks and 1000 different size parts with random distribution can be nested by this program resulting about 99.99% total packing ratio within about 2.0 second running time on the i7-4390k CPU.
System Requirements:512 MB RAM, 10 MB HDD / SSD, Intel Pentium or Compatible CPU
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall